TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Coinfest Asia 2023! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coinfest Asia 2023's Website, located at https://coinfest.asia. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Coinfest Asia 2023 if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms & Conditions Generator.
By purchasing a ticket for COINFEST ASIA 2023, Event Attendee has agreed to all applicable Terms and Conditions. All forms of violation of the terms and conditions will be dealt with strictly.
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or canceled.
- Tickets are only valid if they are purchased following the procedure that has been determined by the online purchase through electronic/online transactions on the Organizer’s official website or ticket box appointed by the Organizer (authorized ticket box). Otherwise Event’s attendees will not be able to verify if the e-ticket is an authorized or unauthorized copy.
- Each e-ticket has a unique QR code and is only valid for one person. E-ticket can only be used once. E-ticket duplication for multiple entries to the event are prohibited.
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal license to attend COINFEST ASIA 2023 conference and festival. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to your personal data collection and usage.
- E-ticket must be redeemed with a pass during the redemption period.
- The time and place for pass redemption will be informed via Coinfest Asia’s social media accounts and official website.
- Organizer reserves the right to take action to prohibit entry to the venue or exchange the E-ticket for actual ticket/pass on the e-ticket with QR code that has been used previously by others.
- Organizer reserves the right to process and litigate in accordance with Indonesia regulations through civil criminal proceedings against people who make illegal ticket purchases, including but not limited to counterfeiting or copying a valid ticket or get a ticket in a way that do not match those specified by the organizer as in item (a) of this provision.
- Organizer is not responsible for any negligence that resulted in E-ticket / pass being misplaced or lost (or in the mastery of others’ hands) and is used to enter the venue by others.
- Organizer has the right to prohibit visitors from entering the event location if visitors do not have a valid ticket.
- Organizer reserves the right to change the layout of the audience in the event location at any time.
Terms and Conditions Coinfest Asia Ticket
- Coinfest Asia is organized by Coinvestasi.com
- Each ticket purchased must be registered by including legal and valid name
- If the ticket users/visitors are foreigners, the vaccine status verification will be carried out by accessing this link and then downloading the PeduliLindungi mobile application. Further provisions can be accessed through this link
- Event Ticket Policies and Terms and Conditions for Events, especially those related to COVID-19 may change at any time in accordance with Government provisions and/or regulations.
- Ticket users/visitors are fully aware of the risks of COVID-19 in public places where the event is being held and are fully responsible for themselves and therefore disclaim all responsibilities and will exempt the Organizer from all claims and/or losses that may arise due to the risk of COVID-19 and the issuance of new regulations related to COVID-19.
- Ticket users legally can only use each ticket one time. Duplicating the ticket is not allowed and is illegal.
- The ticket uses a unique QR code, is used for one time use and is only valid for one person.
- Organizer reserves the right to take any reasonable and necessary measures to prohibit/decline/prevent visitors/ticket users from entering the event venue if the e-ticket with the QR Code has been previously used by someone else.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The number of tickets and capacity available for each category is LIMITED.
- Ticket sales are made on a "first buy first serve" basis.
- Ticket prices include taxes and services.
- Tickets that has been purchased cannot be exchanged nor refunded for any reason.
- Organizer reserves the right to process and litigate in accordance with Indonesian regulations either in civil or criminal proceedings against people who got tickets in ways that are not valid, including but not limited to counterfeiting or copying a valid ticket or buying a ticket in a way that do not match those specified by the Organizer.
- Organizer is not responsible for negligence of the ticket purchaser / owner that resulted in the purchaser’s ticket falling into the hands of others (in the mastery of others) to be used as an admission that eliminates the ticket purchaser from entering the venue.
- Ticket purchasers and ticket users hereby declares to waive all legal rights to file a counterclaim through the court or any other legally permitted means to sue the Organizer in the event of an event cancellation which is unilaterally carried out by the artist or the government or for other reasons beyond the control and the will of the Organizer.
- All ticket buyers and visitors are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions for the Event.
Unless otherwise stated, Coinfest Asia 2023 and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Coinfest Asia 2023. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Coinfest Asia 2023 for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from Coinfest Asia 2023
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Coinfest Asia 2023
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Coinfest Asia 2023
- Redistribute content from Coinfest Asia 2023
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Coinfest Asia 2023 does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Coinfest Asia 2023,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Coinfest Asia 2023 shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Coinfest Asia 2023 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Coinfest Asia 2023 a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Coinfest Asia 2023; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Coinfest Asia 2023. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Coinfest Asia 2023's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.